Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bet You Wish ...

... you were this dildo ...

Am I right? I know I am, it's ok, you don't haveta say it out loud or nuthin' ...

Let's just both call it what it is ... you wanna fuck me, and I'm a trailer trash whore!

Here's a poem fer ya bitches while you just readin' my fuckin' blog an' not callin' me, sittin' there jackin' yer cock off on yer own:

You can fuck me in the sun, you can fuck me in the rain
You can fuck me sideways and back up agin
Anyway you fuck me, you know I will love it
Because, truth be told, I'm a trailer trash slut!

Love,

Trailer Trash Tiff

2 comments:

the Pig said...

hey baby. do you like the two-sided dildo?

Blacklisted MJ said...

after you two diddle each other with the two sided dildo I'm going to fuck both of your asses and then have one push the cum out of her asshole into the other's mouth for a snowball session. you will be two filthy whores when i'm done.